Kelly Crowe - Broker Associate
- NameKelly Crowe
- DesignationBroker, CRS - Certified Residential Specialist, GRI - Graduate REALTOR® Institute, Military on the Move Certified, ABR - Accredited Buyer's Representative, Institute for Luxury Home Marketing, LeadingRE Relocation Specialist
- E-mail Me
- Visit My Website
As a full time professional Realtor since 1999 I have helped over 557 clients find their dream home or sell their current home. In the many testimonials my clients have provided they used the following adjectives: honest, compassionate, knowledgeable, available and tough negotiator. My professional reputation is built on successful relationships with clients who utilized my extensive market knowledge, transaction skills, marketing expertise, high tech skills and client confidentiality. My driving passion is helping people find houses, making them homes and making a life-long relationship. I have an extensive network of real estate professionals and vendors in every field to make sure you have the very best resources supporting you from beginning to end. This brings a unique competitive edge to every real estate transaction for my clients. I am laser focused on creating an outstanding, seemless, hassle free and successful experience possible for all my clients.
I go the extra mile for your satisfaction. I would be happy to listen to you and make a plan to answer your real estate needs. Not just a Realtor, but a Realtor with life and real estate experiences.
I firmly believe that people want to be served-not sold. My teaching career taught me to be patient in explaining things…in listening…and in doing a great deal of preparation. My business has the heart of a teacher not a salesman.
- It's not about the problems, it's all about the solutions
- Words that I think identify my sales style are relentless and dedicated.
- I have the tenacity to make things happen.
- I loved to teach, and I love to sell real estate.
- I want to help people through the scary process of making one of the biggest investments of their lives.
- Be a guide for the real estate journey
Real Estate Experience
I have built a new home, remodeled several other homes and own investment properties. I know what it feels like to be a buyer, seller and landlord.
My success is due to a keen ability to coordinate the details of today’s sophisticated-sometimes complicated transactions. I specialize in strong negotiation skills, pricing strategy, extremely high levels of availability and responsiveness, client advocacy and project management. My experience and drive are continuously validated by my being ranked in the top 1% of my company’s agents for both volume and units and my testimonials from past clients.
Neighborhoods and Communities I serve
I serve the following areas in: Kane, DuPage, Kendall, and DeKalb county with emphasis in Algonquin, Aurora, Bartlett, Batavia, DeKalb, Elburn, Elgin, Geneva, Naperville, North Aurora, South Elgin, St Charles, Sugar Grove, Sycamore, Wayne, West Chicago, Wheaton, Yorkville.
Experienced with: first time buyers, move up buyers, foreclosure/short sale properties, estate sales, older homes, horse properties, luxury properties, condos, town homes, buyers & sellers.
- Baird & Warner Founder’s Club, highest recognition for outstanding performance
- Top 1% of over 2300 Baird & Warner agents for number of properties sold
- Top 1% at Baird & Warner for sales volume
- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 Chicago Magazine Five Star Real Estate Agent
- Chicago Magazine 2018 Chicaqo’s Best Agents
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), designation held by top 3% of Realtors nationwide
- Graduate Real Estate Institute (GRI)
- Specialized training on rental properties & leases
- Relocation specialist-leading real estate companies of the world
- Military on the Move
- Full-time professional Realtor with a team of assistants
J.D. Darnall High School Geneseo, IL
Dominican University (formerly Rosary College) River Forest, IL-B.S. in Biology & Secondary Education
Traveling, cooking, reading, exercising, Yoga, gardening, ballroom dancing and horseback riding.
Residences and Work
Geneseo, IL Hometown
Naperville, IL Stay at home mom for 10 years raising 3 daughters
Substitute teacher in and around the Naperville
schools for several years at the Junior High and
High School level
St. Charles, IL Co-taught Kindergarten at Montessori
Taught preschool at Kensington School
Licensed Realtor from 1999 to present
Fun facts: I grew up on a farm