Kelly Crowe - Broker Associate
From the many Testimonials my clients use the following adjectives; honest, compassionate, knowledgeable, available, and tough negotiator. I have built my business from the ground up based on referrals from my past clients. I am always keeping that in mind so I am not a one-time transaction agent. My driving passion is helping people find houses, making them into homes and making a life-long relationship. I am empathetic toward your wants and needs. I will provide whatever assistance you need to get through the home sale or purchase process. I am laser focused on creating an outstanding, seamless and successful experience for all clients.
I firmly believe that people want to be served—not sold! My teaching career taught me to be patient in explaining things … in listening … and in doing a great deal of preparation. My business is the heart of a teacher not a salesman.
- It's not about the problems it's all about the solutions.
- Words that I think identify my sales style are relentless and dedicated.
- I have the tenacity to make things happen.
- I loved to teach, and I love to sell real estate.
- I want to help people through the scary process of making one of the biggest investments of their lives.
- Be a guide for the real estate journey
Real Estate Experience
I have built a new home and remodeled several other homes. I know what it feels like to be both a buyer and a seller. I also own an investment property. With my 19 years as a professional realtor I serve a full range of clients both buyers and sellers. I would be happy to listen to you and make a plan to answer your real estate needs. Not just a realtor but a realtor with life and real estate experiences.
Neighborhoods and Communities I serve
Batavia, Elburn, Elgin, Geneva, North Aurora, South Elgin, St. Charles, Sugar Grove, Wayne & more
- Baird & Warner Founder’s Club, highest recognition for outstanding performance
- Top 1% of over 2000 Baird & Warner agents for number of properties sold
- Top 2% at Baird & Warner for sales volume
- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 Chicago Magazine Five Star Real Estate Agent
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), designation held by top3% of Realtors nationwide
- Graduate Real Estate Institute (GRI)
- Specialized training on rental properties & leases
- Relocation specialist
- Full-time professional Realtor with assistant
J.D. Darnall High School Geneseo, IL
Dominican University (formerly Rosary College) River Forest, IL-B.S. in Biology & Secondary Education
Traveling, cooking, reading, exercising, Yoga, Pilates, gardening, ballroom dancing and horseback riding.
Residences and Work
Naperville, IL Stay at home mom for 10 years raising 3 daughters
Substitute teacher in and around the Naperville schools for several years
at the Junior High and High School level
St. Charles, IL Co-taught Kindergarten at Montessori
Taught preschool at Kensington School
Licensed Realtor from 1999 to present
click here to view my recent success